Only the guy who is not rowing has the time to rock the boat, I always row, and my hands are dirty; you tell me how dirty you think they are.
But remember, the map is not the territory!
- Working on Job to be Done article, ??click here??.
- Secured an opportunity to contribute to the body of work on Customer Job to be Done by Alan Klement.
- BusPrep – An eLearning platform to build the capacity of business professionals on project management.
- Link Colorado – A web app that connects low income/homeless Coloradan to service and resources that helps them.
- iFollow the Money – An online community for people who are holding their government accountable in order to increase government service delivery in Africa.
- Quitschool.Co – Collection of epigrams to help student see beyond the struggles of college and finish strong.
- Gainwaves – African journalists Database.
- Sentiments Analysis for Big Data Architecture [Class Project]
- Coding Storybook – a story book to teach children computational thinking.
- Youthful Cities Survey: A survey of youths in 85 countries in the world to measure “the city that best supports youths.”
- GeoSpatial Mapping Survey of Financial Service Providers in Nigeria (FSPMAP) – A project of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- CWD Survey – Children with Disability Survey in selected states in Nigeria, a Project of UNICEF.
On Presentation & Facilitation
- As a grad student, I helped businesses to craft persuasive pitch deck to raise funding for their businesses. I made $7000 in active revenue.
- Link Colorado product pitch presentation.
- Trained more than 200 ONE Campaign Champions on how to extract information from government spendings.
- Organized Open Data Party with eHealth Africa team to train journalists on how to use data for investigative journalism.
- Trained more than 300 people on how to hold government accountable in Borno State, Nigeria.
- Scaled Follow the Money activities operations to 6 states and 3 countries and trained project assistance and chapter lead on the process of Follow the Money in Nigeria.
- Project Management Facilitator for Cloneshouse Nigeria, a consulting company that caters for development sector and small businesses in Africa.
On Data Analytics
- Designed & admitted voice of customer survey to 70k users, and investigated forum of 46k active users for SketchUp, this led to the discovery of the three core user persona and open way for a new market and product positioning.
- Analyzed more than 150k data points to coordinate the operations of CODE in 6 states in Nigeria.
I have more than 200 working drafts over the years, I felt they are not good enough for publishing, but recently, I have started working on them again, stay tune.
Your preparation for the real world is not in the answers you’ve learned, but in theBill Watterson
questionsyou’ve learned how to ask.